September 30, 2016
This November, your votes for pro-life candidates can make all the difference both in Indiana and across the U.S., because the candidates that you vote for either uphold and protect Life or undermine and destroy Life.
When you vote for Pro-Life candidates, you protect babies, you protect women, and your Pro-Life vote protects you from being forced to participate in abortions in your work.
This election could mean real fundamental changes in our laws and culture – Life Changing!
Pro-Life Candidates Pledge to:
- Pro-Life Candidates will appoint judges to the Supreme Court who will uphold the sanctity of human life. An aging U.S. Supreme Court who will uphold the sanctity of human life. An aging U.S. Supreme Court makes overturning Roe v. Wade within our grasp. This would send the issue of abortion back to the individual states.
- Pro-Life Candidates will make sure that the Hyde Amendment remains the law of the land. The Hyde Amendment, which restricts taxpayer funding of abortion through the Medicaid program, has been in the news a lot because the abortion industry wants it gone. Over a million Americans owe their lives to it.
- Pro-Life Candidates will defund Planned Parenthood forever! America’s largest provider and promoter of abortions will stop receiving hundreds of MILLIONS of taxpayer funds.
- Pro-Life Candidates will sign into law the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
Pro-Abortion Candidates Pledge to:
- Pro-Abortion Candidates want to repeal the Hyde Amendment, which saved 1 Million Lives of Babies since 1976. Without the Hyde Amendment, one in nine children born through Medicaid would have died from abortion.
- Pro-Abortion candidates want YOU to pay for Abortions with Your Tax $$$$.
- Pro-Abortion candidates want YOU to be forced to change your religious views to accommodate abortions.
We hope and pray Indiana voters will vote to save the lives of babies.
Talk to your friends and family and urge them to vote for Pro-Life candidates!
Every year, another million lives are claimed by abortion, making it the leading cause of death in America if we counted it. An aging U.S. Supreme Court makes overturning Roe v. Wade within our grasp. The opposite could happen; reinforcing Roe v. Wade for decades at the cost of tens of millions more lives if pro-abortion candidates are elected.
The choice is in our hands. Let’s elect Pro-Life Candidates who will work for us, not kill us.
This 2016 Voters Guide is the go-to source for Hoosiers who believe in the sanctity of human life.
September 23, 2016
BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO SEE “VOICELESS”
You are invited to an exclusive Indiana premiere of the new film Voiceless which opens across the nation in October. Don’t miss this opportunity to view a powerful film with an urgent message for today. Voiceless tells the story of a young war veteran’s battle against an abortion facility.
When: October 5
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Where: Showplace East on Morgan Ave., Evansville, IN
Tickets: $10 for adults, $5 for students
Contact (812) 474-3195 for more information or go to https://www.facebook.com/voicelessthemovie/?fref=ts
Please contact the Right to Life office to get your tickets (812) 474-3195
September 2, 2016
2016 Baby Photo Contest
Sponsored by Posey County Right to Life – Booth #74
Displayed at the West Side Nut Club Fall Festival
October 3 – 8, 2016
Prizes for ALL contestants – prizes awarded to first three places
Gift certificates for ALL Babies
Winners are established by popular vote. 100 votes for $1.00. No limit to the number of votes per child each day of the Fall Festival.
- Children must be 2 or under
- Must have birthday on or after October 3, 2014
- Submit a 5×7 photo (this size is preferred)
- $10.00 entry fee and photo MUST accompany entry fee
Sunday, October 2, 2016 from 11 am – 1 pm at Life Choices Youth & Maternity Home Parking Lot located at 2225 W. Indiana St AND all week from 10:00 a.m. daily until all 100 slots are filled at the Posey County Right to Life Booth #74.
For additional information contact us at:
Information on next year’s contest will be available starting July 2016.
For information concerning any Pro-Life issue, please contact: Posey County Right to Life at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (812) 781-9293 or go to www.rtlswin.org
September 2, 2016
Pray and Fast to End Abortion
40 Days for Life Campaign Runs September 28 – November 6
BE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS!
Sign up to Pray!
You are needed to
stand for the babies!
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)
Monday through Sunday between the hours of 7 am and 6 pm
Carry a sign and walk on sidewalk with our prayer warriors in front of Planned Parenthood at 125 N Weinbach Ave
Sign up to pray for one hour at email@example.com or call (812) 474-3195 for more information
If you would like a yard sign, please call us.
September 2, 2016
Join Us for the Prayer Chain for Life!
Sunday, October 2, 2016
Meet at 1:30 p.m. at Brinker’s Jewelers
Senator Jim Tomes to speak on “A Cry From the Womb”
Hot dogs, chips, cookies and water
Prayer Chain 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. along Green River Rd
Lawn chairs, umbrellas and strollers are welcome!
Stand 25-30 feet apart and please do not park in front of an open business
Free signs will be distributed beginning at 1:30 p.m. at the Brinker’s Jewelers parking lot located at 111 S. Green River Rd.
STAND IN PRAYER FOR ONE HOUR – PRAY TO END ABORTION!
September 1, 2016
Right to Life of Southwest Indiana
Cordially Invites you to Celebrate the
LIFE and Times of Brides
At an Afternoon Tea
Sunday, October 23, 2016
at 2 o’clock in the afternoon
You are cordially invited to join us as young women model wedding gowns from the past and the present
Fine Teas will be Brewed and Delicate Finger Sandwiches shall be Enjoyed
We will be pouring up an afternoon of delight
13605 Darmstadt Rd
Evansville IN 47725
RSVP BY OCTOBER 17, 2016
TICKETS $20.00 each
STUDENTS – $10.00 each
Right to Life of Southwest Indiana, 20 NW Fourth St., Suite 308, Evansville IN 47708
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org