January 31, 2017
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Old National Events Plaza
Doors Open at 5:00 p.m., Dinner at 6:00 p.m.
Lou Holtz has established himself as one of the most successful college football coaches of all time. In his 11 seasons at Notre Dame, Holtz chalked up more victories than the number accumulate by Parseghian, Rockne, or Leahy in their first 11 years on the job. (more…)
November 2, 2016
Right to Life of Southwest Indiana would like to invite high school students to participate in the 11th annual Right to Life Oratory and Art Scholarship Contests.
Issues: Abortion, Euthanasia, Infanticide, and Stem Cell Research
Theme for 2017: “Every Life has Value”
Oratory Scholarship Contest (High School Junior & Seniors)
First Place: $1,000
Second Place: $500
Art Scholarship Contest (All High School Students)
First Place: $1,000
Second Place: $500
The 2016/2017 Contest Rules along with a Contest Application Form are accessible below. Please read through these additional rules for further details on speech and art guidelines and qualifications.
For further information, please feel free to contact our office at (812) 474-3195 or email Cathie Francis-Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 2, 2016
Pray and Fast to End Abortion
40 Days for Life Campaign Runs September 28 – November 6
BE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS!
Sign up to Pray!
You are needed to
stand for the babies!
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)
Monday through Sunday between the hours of 7 am and 6 pm
Carry a sign and walk on sidewalk with our prayer warriors in front of Planned Parenthood at 125 N Weinbach Ave
Sign up to pray for one hour at email@example.com or call (812) 474-3195 for more information
If you would like a yard sign, please call us.
October 28, 2016
Join Right to Life of Southwest Indiana for their annual March for Life trip, January 25-29, 2017
$310 for single person (to share a double bed)
$375 for single person (to have own bed)
Deposit of $100 is due with reservation (MUST send a copy of your health insurance card with reservation)
Full payment by January 15, 2017
Scholarships ($200) available for high school and college students on a first-come, first-serve basis (Fill out Scholarship Application and send $110 deposit with application and a one page essay on why you are pro-life) Read Scholarship Criteria.
Bus trip schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- Leave Evansville
Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Meet with Legislators
- LIFE Conference at the Renaissance Center (speakers include: Ryan Bomberger from the Radiance Foundation, Callie Jett from Talk About Adoption, Jess Barfield from the Stand for Life Movement. . . and many more)
- Mass at Basilica
Friday, January 27, 2017
- Youth Rally at Verizon Center
- Prayer Meeting at Constitutional Hall
- March for Life
- Silent No More Witnesses
- Candlelight Vigil at Supreme Court
- Evening Banquet
Saturday, January 28, 2017
- Tour Holocaust Museum
- Sightseeing on your own
- Evening Monument Tours
- Leave Washington DC
Sunday, January 29, 2017
- Arrive back in Evansville early morning
Fill out Reservation Form and mail with your $100 deposit to:
Right to Life of Southwest Indiana, 20 NW Fourth Street, Evansville IN 47708
September 30, 2016
This November, your votes for pro-life candidates can make all the difference both in Indiana and across the U.S., because the candidates that you vote for either uphold and protect Life or undermine and destroy Life.
When you vote for Pro-Life candidates, you protect babies, you protect women, and your Pro-Life vote protects you from being forced to participate in abortions in your work.
This election could mean real fundamental changes in our laws and culture – Life Changing!
Pro-Life Candidates Pledge to:
- Pro-Life Candidates will appoint judges to the Supreme Court who will uphold the sanctity of human life. An aging U.S. Supreme Court who will uphold the sanctity of human life. An aging U.S. Supreme Court makes overturning Roe v. Wade within our grasp. This would send the issue of abortion back to the individual states.
- Pro-Life Candidates will make sure that the Hyde Amendment remains the law of the land. The Hyde Amendment, which restricts taxpayer funding of abortion through the Medicaid program, has been in the news a lot because the abortion industry wants it gone. Over a million Americans owe their lives to it.
- Pro-Life Candidates will defund Planned Parenthood forever! America’s largest provider and promoter of abortions will stop receiving hundreds of MILLIONS of taxpayer funds.
- Pro-Life Candidates will sign into law the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
Pro-Abortion Candidates Pledge to:
- Pro-Abortion Candidates want to repeal the Hyde Amendment, which saved 1 Million Lives of Babies since 1976. Without the Hyde Amendment, one in nine children born through Medicaid would have died from abortion.
- Pro-Abortion candidates want YOU to pay for Abortions with Your Tax $$$$.
- Pro-Abortion candidates want YOU to be forced to change your religious views to accommodate abortions.
We hope and pray Indiana voters will vote to save the lives of babies.
Talk to your friends and family and urge them to vote for Pro-Life candidates!
Every year, another million lives are claimed by abortion, making it the leading cause of death in America if we counted it. An aging U.S. Supreme Court makes overturning Roe v. Wade within our grasp. The opposite could happen; reinforcing Roe v. Wade for decades at the cost of tens of millions more lives if pro-abortion candidates are elected.
The choice is in our hands. Let’s elect Pro-Life Candidates who will work for us, not kill us.
This 2016 Voters Guide is the go-to source for Hoosiers who believe in the sanctity of human life.